Worse *IS* Better: Thanksgiving 2007
Nomen Nescio
2007-11-09 03:50:06 UTC

I've been mulling over the long list of things to be grateful
for this Thanksgiving, and indeed the list is far too verbose
to recount here. I do give thanks that all souls are immortal,
and that every soul shall be Judged, each according to their
works of good and evil. I thank God for the eternal realms of
heaven & hell. I thank God that Antichrists shall burn in Hell,
and that all their worldly riches and worldly power won't save
them. President, Pope, it makes NO difference. Judgment awaits...

So, I am focusing on several key points which give Christians
comfort awaiting the hour that ignites Armageddon and the end
of the world, which Jesus said is the greatest tribulation in
world history. Thus I am grateful to Jesus. Thank you, Jesus!

Even now, consider the blessings of escalating oil prices, and
growing anger and impatience across America with regard to the
Anti-Christ U.S. Government. The angrier & more frustrated the
better! Because Government couldn't care _less_ what happens to
anybody but themselves--obviously. And equally obvious, is the
fact that there is nothing anyone can do to stop them, or even
interfere with their imperialist "NWO" globalist agenda to rule,
own and control everything & everyone of the world with an iron
fist (which they pretty much do already). Jesus called you the
"father of lies". Of course, He's always right about everything.
I pray that oil tops $1000 per barrel within the next two years.
And I pray that bad economic news dominates all your news media.
I know, the controlling elite always profit regardless. But the
constant bad news for the poor helps to provoke the ire of Gods.
You see, that's the primary focus here, to piss God off ROYALLY!
The more you do that, thus the closer to the hour the world gets.
By now, you need to move your Armageddon Clock to about 11:59 PM.

Also, I am humbly grateful that the obvious strategic parallels
between Hitler and Bush are becoming readily apparent to anyone
even casually familiar with history, seeing the U.S. Government
has already vastly surpassed Hitler (retrospectively Bush-light)
and his Nazi regime, expanding their blood-for-oil invasions of
oil-rich countries unprovoked. They have made SO much bad karma,
with their barratrous lawyers, venal judges, puppet politicians,
and their legacy of wholesale injustice and scandals ad nauseam,
greed upon greed upon greed, ego upon ego upon ego: Anti-Christ!
Why cheap "illegal" Mexican labor? All for profit. Or why import
"illegal" drugs? All for profit. It's ALWAYS about money & power.

Their "housing mess" (what a joke, it's all a banker's shellgame),
their genocide of unborn human children "abortion" to the tune of
over one million per year! Their contempt for God! Their shame of
Jesus Christ! Their *established* official State religion of hard-
line Anti-Christian Atheism! Their nationwide ban on Christianity
in their Atheists-only Government! Banning the Ten Commandments &
the Golden Rule! They are everything across-the-board Anti-Christ,
Anti-God, Anti-Everything that is good and right about the whole
human race! That's the Imperialist U.S. Government in a nutshell.

Thus I am very grateful to God for the coming worldwide holocaust,
nuclear and biological Armageddon unto the end of this evil world.
I'm grateful that this world is being purged to clear the way for
Jesus Christ's return with the Dark clouds. I do look forward to
the betrayal and crucifixion of "In God We Trust". The Stars say
you have a Judas in your midst, someone very close to the button.

So please, WOB oligarchy, please continue to ignore the cries of
your slaves and do everything you can to bring anarchy and chaos
to the streets of America! This viciously Anti-Christian country
definitely deserves every horrific calamity the Prophets warned
most absolutely shall befall her. Thank you, NWO. You have made
the Nazis, & every other evil empire in history, all look like
freakin' choirboys! I knew you were evil, but I never realized
until these last few weeks just how utterly *EVIL* you all are.
Sieg Heil to our fearless Leader and Chancellor George W. Bush.

Happy Thanksgiving,
Daniel Joseph Min
http://www.angelfire.com/moon2/danieljosephmin/
Peter Jason
2007-11-09 05:17:15 UTC
Post by Nomen Nescio
[...]
I have come to assuage your angst!

All the world's problems catalogued above
have *one* simple cause.
Not two, not three, but one. One solely.
Just one. Only one, and it is this: there
are...

1/ TOO
2/ MANY
3/ PEOPLE

Of *course* there are wars, politics, bad
manners and ugliness, because TOO MANY PEOPLE
are competing for the same dwindling
resources.

This is not physics, medicine, philosophy,
archaeology, religion or even higher
learning.
It is just...

1/ COMMON
2/ SENSE!

De Profundis (from every killfile) I have
tried to preach this *simple* concept, and
point out than nobody is even listening, let
alone doing anything about it.

Africa is a good example of this, in the Nile
valley and in Ethiopia. In good times the
dear people have lots & lots of babies and
all are happy :-). In bad times there is
starvation and warfare and everybody is sad
:-(. It's that fugging simple!

There *must* be a better way; and there
*is*...!

It's no use building dams, penicillin
factories, and autobahns if all the
advantages are overloaded by a subsequent
glut of TOO MANY PEOPLE!

Population control *must* be factored in!

If Yahweh were alive today he would not say
"increase & multiply": rather he would reduce
the number of eggs women's ovaries to three,
and say "quality counts!"

Are you listening to all this!?

Gimme some support here!
w***@hotmail.com
2007-11-10 12:56:13 UTC
Post by Peter Jason
All the world's problems catalogued above
have *one* simple cause.
Not two, not three, but one. One solely.
Just one. Only one, and it is this: there
are...
1/ TOO
2/ MANY
3/ PEOPLE
Which raises the question: How many children do YOU have, or plan to
have?
Peter Jason
2007-11-10 22:06:42 UTC
On Nov 9, 12:17 am, "Peter Jason"
Post by Peter Jason
All the world's problems catalogued above
have *one* simple cause.
Not two, not three, but one. One solely.
Just one. Only one, and it is this: there
are...
1/ TOO
2/ MANY
3/ PEOPLE
Which raises the question: How many
children do YOU have, or plan to
have?
Me? None. But on average if families limited
their breeding to two children/pair then at
least the burden on the planet would not
increase.

The Western world is not to blame for the
present disasters but rather Africa Asia and,
of course, muslims.

Are we to have standing room only?
w***@hotmail.com
2007-11-11 13:58:45 UTC
Post by Peter Jason
On Nov 9, 12:17 am, "Peter Jason"
Post by Peter Jason
All the world's problems catalogued above
have *one* simple cause.
Not two, not three, but one. One solely.
Just one. Only one, and it is this: there
are...
1/ TOO
2/ MANY
3/ PEOPLE
Which raises the question: How many
children do YOU have, or plan to
have?
Me? None. But on average if families limited
their breeding to two children/pair then at
least the burden on the planet would not
increase.
Good answer. It's always entertaining to find out that some
environmentalist who complains about overpopulation has three or four
or five children (or for that matter a private jet and 10000 square
foot mansion w/heated pool.) An average of four surviving children
per woman doubles the population every 30 years or so, which seems to
have been what happened during the latter half of the twentieth
century. Everyone has an equal right to be here and raise a family,
so this is a tough issue.
Post by Peter Jason
The Western world is not to blame for the
present disasters
Industrialized countries burn more fossil fuel per capita than
developing countries, but everyone needs to eat and this can lead to a
great deal of deforestation for agriculture pretty much everywhere, so
there is plenty of blame to go around. Although I would favor heaping
it onto the hypocrites first.
Peter Jason
2007-11-11 20:55:18 UTC
On Nov 10, 5:06 pm, "Peter Jason"
Post by Peter Jason
Post by Peter Jason
The Western world is not to blame for the
present disasters
Industrialized countries burn more fossil
fuel per capita than
developing countries, but everyone needs to
eat and this can lead to a
great deal of deforestation for agriculture
pretty much everywhere, so
there is plenty of blame to go around.
Although I would favor heaping
it onto the hypocrites first.
Fossil fuels are often in the newspapers
because readers have a direct connection with
automobiles, but equally serious is the state
of the chemical industry most of which has
petroleum as a feedstock - particularly
ethylene. The situation is dire, and in the
near future the political balance of power
will shift to Russia and similar places awash
with petroleum.

Demand drives these things, and demand is
people and this leads to the obvious
conclusion. Hackles rise over this
controlled-birth-rate concept is foreign to
all thinking because of womens' natural
desire to have children, the need for "more
consumers" for business, and to fill in the
losses from disease and war. In primitive
societies reduction in the birth-rate will
not happen voluntarily and so must be
contrived with some biological agent to
suppress fecundity. Anything done in this
direction must be better than the status quo,
particularly in that disgusting continent of
Africa.
w***@hotmail.com
2007-11-11 22:53:48 UTC
On Nov 11, 3:55 pm, "Peter Jason" <***@jostle.com> wrote:

<snip>

Peter Jason, I'm not sure why you would pick on Africa, it has 20% of
the land area, but considerably less than 20% of the population and
therefore a relatively low population density. There are less than a
billion people on the continent and its three most populous countries
have a total of less than 300 million, and only one of those is even
in the top ten of the world's most populous. The two most populous
countries in the world each have more people than all of Africa.
Peter Jason
2007-11-12 03:35:46 UTC
Post by w***@hotmail.com
On Nov 11, 3:55 pm, "Peter Jason"
<snip>
Peter Jason, I'm not sure why you would
pick on Africa, it has 20% of
the land area, but considerably less than
20% of the population and
therefore a relatively low population
density. There are less than a
billion people on the continent and its
three most populous countries
have a total of less than 300 million, and
only one of those is even
in the top ten of the world's most
populous. The two most populous
countries in the world each have more
people than all of Africa.
Numbers aside, a good place to start is in
the country of greatest need. A notorious
example in the Biafran starvation in the
1980s when the rain failed in Ethiopia
causing the death of millions. Unlike Egypt
the Ethiopians have failed to harness the
water in the Nile and they seem quite
content to allow 'natural selection' to take
its course. And now the weather there has
stabilized, only the usual war, genocide and
displacements kill off a few, until the next
drought produces a re-run of the usual
scenario. Africa in particular is
extremely tribal and the creation of the
present states have done nothing to arrest
the routine killing and coups. Who in his
right mind would install infracture into this
jungle, when the next tribal brawl would
negate everything? In the 1960s the long
anticipated Garston-cut canal was commenced
to bypass the Sudd swamp so that the
headwaters of the White Nile might not lose
75% of its volume due to seepage and
evaporation there, thereby increasing the
water flow in the Nile proper by 25%, but
when the canal was about 80% complete some
tribal concern about "watering cattle" and
some vague nonsense about "autonomy" started
the usual guerrilla action to shut down the
project completely. All the machinery lies
rotting in a ditch to this day. Less
population could only lessen the driving
force for more trouble. Since
de-colonialization the Western world has
dropped c.$US400billion into the African
cesspit nearly all of which has disappeared
into off-shore bank accounts and into arming
the Neanderthals with every sort of
superseded weaponry. Colonialism ended 200
years too soon. Msrrs Gates & Buffett might
better utilize their conscience-money in
acquiring a pregnancy vaccine on the
assumption that the malaria vectors cannot
bite people who are not there! Nor can the
HIV virus infect people who have never been
born.
w***@hotmail.com
2007-11-12 10:52:15 UTC
Post by Peter Jason
Post by w***@hotmail.com
On Nov 11, 3:55 pm, "Peter Jason"
<snip>
Post by Peter Jason
Numbers aside,
Back on Nov 9th, you implied that all problems are caused by "too many
people."
Peter Jason
2007-11-12 20:46:16 UTC
On Nov 11, 10:35 pm, "Peter Jason"
Post by Peter Jason
Post by w***@hotmail.com
On Nov 11, 3:55 pm, "Peter Jason"
<snip>
Yes, I did.
Mike Collins
2007-11-12 21:31:56 UTC
Post by Peter Jason
Post by w***@hotmail.com
On Nov 11, 3:55 pm, "Peter Jason"
<snip>
Biafra is in Nigeria
Peter Jason
2007-11-12 23:09:39 UTC
"Mike Collins"
On Nov 12, 3:35 am, "Peter Jason"
Post by Peter Jason
Post by w***@hotmail.com
On Nov 11, 3:55 pm, "Peter Jason"
<snip>
Numbers aside, a good place to start is in
the country of greatest need. A notorious
example in the Biafran starvation in the
1980s when the rain failed in Ethiopia
causing the death of millions.
Biafra is in Nigeria
Well then, they must have moved it.
But what's the difference? The whole cesspit
is one natural-selection swamp.

Jar-Jar Binks
2007-11-09 06:39:30 UTC
Danny Joe,

It seems that you are off your medication again!! Please get to the pharmacy
as soon as possible.
Peter Webb
2007-11-10 15:23:38 UTC
Post by Nomen Nescio
I've been mulling over the long list of things to be grateful
for this Thanksgiving, and indeed the list is far too verbose
to recount here. I do give thanks that all souls are immortal,
and that every soul shall be Judged, each according to their
works of good and evil.
Why?

Why are you pleased that evil people go to Hell, if that is what you mean?